PayMDXTolls (www.paymdxtolls.com) Have you used the Miami-Dade Expressway (MDX)? If yes, then you will definitely get toll-tax to provide by the authority for those using the expressway. To clear your toll tax one has to log on to www.paymdxtolls.com. As we know there is a facility of offering authority to create the Pay Pay MDX toll service website. Remember only the registered user is able to pay the bill through online mode. If you do not have an official account, check the steps below to create a Paymdxtolls account to make a payment.
Road maintenance is managed by the MDX toll. The main responsibilities of the MDX toll are to organize toll traffic, rebuild roads with flowers, repair the roads and develop new traffic lanes to maintain the flow of toll traffic. The MDX Toll will help in maintaining these roads in South Miami, State Road 9 24 (Grease Parkway) and State Road 112 (Airport Expressway). In addition, the list includes State Road 836 (Dolphin Expressway), State Road 874 (Don Shula Expressway), and State Road 878 (Snapper Creek Expressway).
- This system uses the state of the art digital imaging system. Who pulls a picture of the vehicle’s license plate into question.
- An invoice for unpaid toll will be sent to the registered owner directly at the address listed in their vehicle registration.
- Users who are claiming lost or stolen license plates will need to attach the police report with your claim.
- All tolls will be sent separately and will not be consolidated while driving through the state of Florida.
- A prepay option is available. Ideal for those who use the MDX toll system.
Login Guide to www.paymdxtolls.com:
Visit the given link here on this page.
After open the website there will be “login”.
Click on the login.
A separate login your account page will appear on your computer screen.
Now fill the required information.
Enter “Account License Plat”
Account Number (A number indicated on your notice (up to 12 digits)
Driver’s License Number (DL Number on the Account)
Notice Number (Displayed on any notice just below your account number questions regarding payment related to MDX toll can be directed at 855-277-0848. Those who are contacting the MDX toll-by-plate call center. They can make themselves aside and avoid calling on Monday because they are very busy. Unless the case is necessary, please wait for the week (ie Thursday or Friday) to contact MDX through the phone.
www.paymdxtolls.com – MDX Toll Payment:
- Pay online on MDX toll area
- Before you make an account here
- And as a toll-by-plate customer can pay
- Or you can pay as a guest without creating an account.
Pay Your MDXTolls Bill
If you have another option available to pay your MDX tolls bill by selecting the option other than this.
Make a payment by mail: Send a check or money order:
Miami-Dade Expressway Authority
P.O. Box 865009
Orlando, FL, 32886-5009
MDXTolls Customer Service:
Let us know if you want to talk to Pay MDX tolls customer service then you can join after the call given number. Remember, Monday to Friday 7:00 pm to 7:00 pm service center/self-service toll-free number 855-277-0848
work Time: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Helpline: the toll-free number is 855-277-0848.
Holidays: Closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Independence Day.
O. Box No: 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009